Our curriculum aims to build on success at Key Stage One and give children a good grounding in key skills, but also aims to develop a love of learning that will enable children to be successful in their future education and beyond.
- A strong tradition in Music, with an orchestra, choir and music clubs
- Varied opportunities for P.E. and Sport from tennis to karate and more traditional games
- Many visits out of school, and use of visitors to enrich all aspects of the curriculum
- Good links with local schools to ensure the children have the best opportunities, such as use of Science facilities at Crofton School
- An excellent library and I.T. resources which allow for increasingly independent learning